Patient Protection Protocol
WE HAVE MISSED YOU and we hope that you have missed us too.
Our world has changed in the past few months and we too must change to establish a “new normal”. The safety of our clients and practitioners will always come first. We are a well patient office and ask you to join with us in practicing these infection prevention protocols.
- Please arrive no earlier than your scheduled time. With more than one practitioner working in the office, we will stagger appointments to minimize contact between clients. We will also allow more time between appointments for more extensive cleaning and disinfecting.
- We will use a “virtual waiting room”. When you reach our parking lot, please call the office at 803-396-2727. The receptionist will let you know whether the preceding patient has departed and your entry is expected.
- Please come alone. If someone accompanies you, please have them wait in the common area of the building, outside, or in the car.
- We will be wearing masks and gloves and would appreciate if you would wear a mask in the common areas of the office.
- Upon arrival, we will use an infrared, touchless thermometer to determine you are fever free. The staff will have done the same upon arrival for work.
- The pen you use to sign documents is yours to keep.
- We will offer curbside pick-up of product purchases.
- While our credit card processer is not entirely touch free, we will be happy for you to insert and remove your card, or use the hand sanitizers available before and after checkout.
We have also taken additional steps to maintain the cleanliness of our office:
- Biopure, an industrial sanitizer, has completed a sterilization of the premises in accordance with OSHA, CDC, and FDA standards.
- Medical grade air purifiers have been installed to rid the air of 99.97% of bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms.
- Deep cleanings will be frequent and ongoing throughout the business day.
- The staff will gladly explain the operation and disinfection of any equipment used during treatments.
With the above in place, we hope you will be eager to visit us. Please call the office at 803-396-2727 to schedule your appointment, email us at email@example.com, follow us on Facebook or Instagram @sesculpting.
We would also like to thank you for your support during this pandemic with your product and gift card purchases, and now your in-person visits.. We are grateful for your patronage and look forward to the day we can pamper you as you deserve.
The physicians and staff of Southeast Sculpting